Yo. It’s monday (have you noticed?). So I thought you might feel like something indulgent (I’m still working on posting healthier things, promise). This won’t come as much of a surprise, but something Joy(theBaker) made, made me think of this. It’s quite similar, but still a little bit different, so here it is:
RECIPE: Chocolate-Chip and Baileys Pancakes with Raspberry Creaminess
1) To make the pancake batter, mix 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder and a tiny bit of salt
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together 1/2 a cup of buttermilk (or milk, whatever’s in your fridge, yoghurt would probably work too), 1/2 a cup of Baileys and 1 egg. Also add some vanilla extract, if you fancy it.
3) Combine dry and wet ingredients
4) Mix in some milk chocolate chips/chopped milk chocolate
5) I’m guessing you know how to make pancakes, so get your frying pan out, melt some butter and start making pancakes.
6) For the dip: Mix chopped frozen raspberries, some yoghurt (or “curd cheese creme”), sugar and some honey
As for upcoming posts, you might not believe me (I don’t blame you) but there are some that are not just recreating/making something fairly similar to whatever Joy makes, it’s just hard not to, because everything she posts looks so delicious, and then they actually taste too good to not share them. But just so you believe me: There’ll be a nice recipe for a vegetable thai green curry soon. Promise.